Laravel is a prominent member of a new generation of web frameworks. It is a free, open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell back in 2011 and intended for the development of web applications following the MVC model.
Laravel PHP Framework is built with the focus of writing code syntax that is simple and expressive. This will provide the advantage of having a Web Application that is developer friendly and code that is maintainable.
- modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager
- different ways for accessing relational databases though Routing
- utilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance
- orientation toward syntactic sugar
- easy authentication by providing a simple & easy to use interface and many more.